Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 12:01
Wtf who in the hell thinks we are going to just continue to go along with our damn election being stolen??????

HELL NO!
STRAIGHTEN THIS SHIT OUT NOW!
There is a finite number of days that We the People are going to tolerate this!

REMOVE THIS FAKE PRESIDENT & LETS GET ON WITH CHANGING THIS PLANET!
@doqholliday
@ghostezra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
01 April, 12:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
lol, you think these two can do it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 01:03
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Well ghost has one of the biggest voices right now no matter who he is and yeah Doq has the blueprints for operational when we win and get started changing everything.
Branding issues is important to move the timelines with news triggers & crowd momentum.
Q no doubt already knows when that straw will be broken.

Storm Bringer @Elric
01 April, 10:11
Hate to break it to you but #doqholliday is a blooming idiot that I wouldn't trust anything with. Might as well keep who we have. Been watching doq for awhile now and he continues to spout the gospel of idiocracy. Not as familiar with ghost, seen a few good postings, but nothing to write home about. Just have to say that if 'the plan' rests i doqs hands then I absolutely want none of it.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We are all entitled to our opinions that is why our system coming will be successful.
😘😇
The plans for local govt operations, mtgs, and taxes are solid.
10:28 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Storm Bringer @Elric
01 April, 02:45
Believe me when I say "I hope your right", Personally I just don't see it, nor do I feel it.