Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Sandrab71 in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
22 January, 07:34
In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication
Trump and the white hats are the only ones who has anybody by the balls. This is all a show. Biden and so many others will be hated by the entire country by the time this is over. I understand we wanted to see them all arrested and locked up before the inaugration, but think about why it just couldn't happen that way. It would have caused a literal civil war. I always knew Trump and the Q team were geniuses, but I am understand it on a whole other level now.

Now playing is a theater near you:
FISAGATE
Guardians of the Pedofiles
PANIC IN DC

πŸΏπŸΈπŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 January, 11:34
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Yeah, I just try and consider 2-5 diff ways it will go for the next move. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes they do move 11 and I am awed. In hindsight I see the brilliance and at least understand it. It's always better than anything I thought should happen. lol

I have faith, just struggling to keep up with shifting news sources to keep up as it plays out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396