Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 09:57
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
till march. bidens on board!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
22 January, 11:33
More proof that they do not care about the poor or working class. They never have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
22 January, 08:15
Until MARCH (4th maybe?) 🤔

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
22 January, 06:50
big pharma has him by the balls

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
22 January, 07:34
In response Sandra Barbier to her Publication
Trump and the white hats are the only ones who has anybody by the balls. This is all a show. Biden and so many others will be hated by the entire country by the time this is over. I understand we wanted to see them all arrested and locked up before the inaugration, but think about why it just couldn't happen that way. It would have caused a literal civil war. I always knew Trump and the Q team were geniuses, but I am understand it on a whole other level now.

Now playing is a theater near you:
FISAGATE
Guardians of the Pedofiles
PANIC IN DC

🍿🐸😉

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
22 January, 06:46
Okay guys - this is 3 days out..... There is NO end in sight, he's signing all these orders....... What next for US? Just sit around the next month and see what happens? Oh just wait and see, trust in the plan? Meanwhile our president - THUG PRESIDENT - is stealing our money, giving it to foreign countries, wiping out jobs, firing Trump loyalists..... MAKING US INTO CHINA 2.0........... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? HELP ME UNDERSTAND.....

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 January, 08:16
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
22 January, 06:38
It was covered completely last two times. If it changes next time I pick up the prescription I may literally burst into tears.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 January, 11:39
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
I know what you mean. Insulin prices are outrageous. My husband exceeds his Medicare limit in January, then it's out of pocket like $1300 per month til they finally kick coverage back in. It's not like he has a choice, he'll die without it. and they know that.

Deirdre Stjohn @Deirdre
22 January, 06:37
He will undo everything Trump has done just for spite!! Evil

Steven Podraig @CueJustice
22 January, 06:37
Delayed until March 22nd though? 🧐

Schmoo Poob @SchmooPoob
22 January, 08:10
In response Steven Podraig to his Publication
That is what made me giggle!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 January, 06:35
Dum dums

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
22 January, 06:35
That MF has got to be stopped 🙄 How can a illegitimate president do this

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
22 January, 06:47
In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication
This is exactly what I am saying. When????? We sit back and just wait? He does all this damage and we just "allow it" like normal?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
22 January, 06:34
Watch David Icke Talking Over A Decade Ago About The Coming American Police State

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...