Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Security by means of individual protection power!

Lesson here:
Dont fook with Redneckville!
You will draw back a numb!

Because we have a bad ass Gov and we are taking back our country here in redneckville!
What yall doing!
Not coming for gun in this state unless you coming to get you ass blown off!
BTW:
Bless your little hearts have a wonderful day yall hear!

@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...
09:32 AM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
01 April, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love being a Tennessean.

Now we are gonna get bombarded with people trying to move here. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 10:30
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Nana is a Realtor hun we have been bombarded for a long time now on that.
Nana outright tells em they are so welcome to bring their CONSERVATIVE opinions here!!!
And I leave it there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
01 April, 09:43
This was my facorite responce tomthis article! I have had reason to believe our Gov was compromised but the actions make me think he has flipped or maybe his ties with Chyna was disinformation. Either way, this makes me happy! 🥰

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 April, 09:38
Good Morning, LOVE IT ❣️

01 April, 10:34
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Ok now that is badass!
Made Nana belly laugh!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
01 April, 10:37
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
What is this from?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
01 April, 09:36
Amen! This in addition to the anti-vaccine enforcement bill may see a surge in TN population!

01 April, 10:36
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
Nana is a Realtor here and we have been having surge for yrs now.
Especially from Illinois, NY, MI, CA

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
01 April, 10:39
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
I live in East Tn and our properties are scarce and values are sky rocketing! Landscaper I know said he is doing a lot of work for people moved here from CA. The ones I know who have come here from Ca are all conservatives and extremely anti libtard views!