All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 January, 06:22
So I guess we are still supposed to trust the plan while the dems literally steal our country from us. We sit quietly and do nothing. At this point we should be the one's go after these bad actors because NO ONE is or will. Once pedojoe is in control the military will have no power to remove him. How long before pedojoe lets the Chinese troops in Mexico and Canada into our country? Q may be the greatest lie ever told. There I said it! Blind faith leads us down a path of destruction. I quit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
14 January, 06:29
In response All Right to his Publication
don't quit, its all about to start! ive given myself to the 20th on the 20th the NG is already set up as a "protection" from patriots, but its really to round up all the evil that will be congrigating in that area! Trust that God has put the right man in charge of this. the plan weve always been told to trust, is realistically the plan of God's! God will not let the last bit of light be extingushed! Almight God will win and in turn HUMANITY WILL WIN! Hang on just a few more days! We still need you, and so does our country and the rest of the world! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
14 January, 06:31
In response Jess Q17 to her Publication
this is what is happening, not sure if you remeber but our military calander was cleared back in the beginning of decembwr until I think the beginning of march..... We are in good hands Trust Gods Plan, trust the PLAN I hope you will change your mind!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
Thanks! Yes I saw that yesterday. I was good up until this morning hearing that pedojoe will be sworn in. I would rather be dead than live in a world where just about the worst person I can think of is the president of America.
08:15 AM - Jan 14, 2021
In response Jess Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
14 January, 08:22
In response All Right to his Publication
ditto, I feel the same! Last night when I heard he was going to be sworn in, it was almost like God whispered in my ear and took the uneasy, scared feelings I had and reminded me that when we hear trust the plan, its God's plan that we're suppose to be trusting! I was explaing all of this to my SO that thinks im beyond help and I need to be put in a hospital. (hes unfortunatly very hypnotized) but when I explained it and spoke from my heart, he saw it and now understands. we have to gently relay this same information to all those that cant see #TheBestIsYetToCome