TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
31 March, 08:08
ok, here I am once again. I'm starting to feel like I'm living in the twilight zone in my own house. I'm plenty awake. I've been learning things for 5-6 months that I never imagined would be true. I'm glad I know these things and I'm certain when "every lie is revealed" there will be plenty more for me to find out. One thing out of many this awakening will do is show you quite a lot about your spouse that you maybe wouldn't know or confirm suspicions of any other way. Can't remember exactly what i started to hint at ladt night, but once again he became incensed immediately, told me he never ever thought something like this would HAPPEN TO ME and then left the room. He doesn't use any social media. None of them. I'm so sick of the damn news. I can't compete with that. Yes, he is clinging for dear life to the matrix. When will these people who are supposed to be gone or jailed finally stop showing up on TV and magazine covers?
I know reveal is soon, maybe a few days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Girl17, click on at the bottom under it