Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
11 February, 09:16
My wife in an RN. She was getting tremendous pressure to get both the flu and CV19 shots. She verbally refused repeatedly and via email at least twice. However, hospital managment kept harassing her multiple times daily (whenever she worked). We then wrote this letter (modied to share with you) and sent it via Certified Mail. Harassment has stopped save a few sly remarks here and there. Please feel free to use it and share it should you find it useful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
right on!! You should see the 4 page email I wrote to the school about masks 🤣 They called me immediately. It was all good 💥💥💥
09:15 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
31 March, 10:29
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Oh! would you mind sharing it please if not the whole letter, just the points. i myself would like to write one to my childrens school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
01 April, 08:07
In response God Wins to her Publication
My letter basically consists of mask procedures for Children who are affected with athsma & allergies. They are covered under ADA Section 504 . I was going through my letter taking the names and school out of the email for you, but then I thought let me ask you first because my entire email is based off the medical exemption and how it affects children in school who will still be told to wear a mask when they are clearly exempt, but fear of ridicule by peers and to be picked on by others by not doing so is/ was resulting in daily health issues... If your situation is similar I can Message you the entire email. Just let me know ☺️