Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

movies 2021 @movies2021
01 April, 03:25
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Brown @yukonbabe1
01 April, 02:01
he can shove it up his ugly old ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 01:59
Would THIS be where Trump and company come riding in to the rescue, or must the entire country be destroyed prior to ending this absolute horrific disgrace? I am stunned at what we are ALL witnessing!

Lightworker 581 @Lightworker58
01 April, 01:30
The vaccines are all still experimental. I think FORCING citizens to take a untested dangerous V is against the law and our constitution. Add to this that [rumor has it] the insurance companies will deem you uninsurable if you voluntarily take the V.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 April, 11:17

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
01 April, 12:32
http://www.cirp.org/librar... Remember Nuremberg.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 10:50
Monday Night Law 03-29-2021
Mar 29, 2021

Kirk's Law Corner
Trumps pen and picture of the PEN, SHOWING PEOPLE THE PEN IS MIGHTER THAN THE SWORD.
Death of the Cabal, strength in numbers.
Communicate.
Witnesses, two or more..
SHOCK AND AW, COME ON MEN>>>Momen are more active than men in this area it sounds..
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
31 March, 09:02
it's beyond me how people are okay with this for an obvious myriad of reasons but my 1st thought from the beginning was, why are they pushing this so hard? it was immediately suspicious to me and i knew there was nefariousness hiding in this "vaccine" as they keep trying to call it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 April, 11:18
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
for control

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 08:48

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 March, 08:48
BS i will never take that vaccine and i will do as i please. unconstitutional

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
01 April, 01:25
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
Agree! I may have to move, but oh well!

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
31 March, 08:47
Nuremberg code will prevent you from having to accept the COVID-19 vaccine.