Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 06:59
Elon Musk is a rich man. He's never been to the moon. Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
I heard the moon landing was a hoax. I also heard a few different people saying they are from SSP and they said there are US military bases on the moon. They said that humans tend to stay close to the surface and that the moon is hollow, but somehow aliens can go in deeper. They also mentioned floating space stations on the moon for humans. They said there were approximately 600k to 1 million humans there. In order to gain access to the depths of the moon you have to do things for the alliance.

Are the people from SSP telling the truth, or are they mind controlled thinking all of this???

I am ready for all things to be revealed. I really don't care if aliens exist or not. Just tell the people the truth. Tired of being lied to about everything my whole life. Just venting...sorry. I feel better now.
07:24 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
01 April, 06:26
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Glad I just read your post. it seems odd to me, but starting last night and all day today, the feeling you just described has hit me HARD. I posted about it earlier today. I'm tired of feeling like I'm on the edge of my seat. It gets exhausting. I have followed certain peoples' info in video and in writing like a puppy would. I'm a Christian and have been reading and listening to many of those who are really hearing the holy spirit and their prophecies and writings go along with what I am also reading and finding from many who I trust as knowing and speaking the truth. I wonder if the end has really come as I have also read for this weekend, but this "scare event" I read about hasn't occured, I don't think. I think I'd know. I feel like the wind in my sails just abruptly stopped. Almost weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 April, 09:42
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
I don't set myself up with dates....but I believe the scare event is coming soon. I think about military and certain things have to be in place before they act on things. Overall, I feel very calm and I am not worried at all. I trust the plan completely. My biggest issue is the lack of truth in this world. How we all have been lied to and there is no accountability for their actions. Heck, even our family members who have passed on...lived in a lie. It's sad. The struggles we have all been through....there are technologies that exist that could have been a blessing to all of us. I think about homeless people that could have lived a better life and had food on a daily basis. I believe we are in the calm of the storm right now...we all need to pray to get through this and pray that people wake up.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
03 April, 04:36
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
It can't be when we need it or want it. The evil is greater than we can imagine. Now the enemy will launch a multitude of False Flags to change the news cycle. They're desperate for us not to find out what's been discovered. Our Military is working in tandem with others such as Russia to deal with the kids hidden and to be recovered. Think about the poor kids and thank God, our Military, and President Trump to deal with the mess created by the Satanists.