Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Elon Musk is a rich man. He's never been to the moon. Why?
06:59 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 November, 03:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
"Trump Ordered a Nuclear Reactor on the Moon in his Final Days as President

In the final months of his presidency, Donald Trump ordered nuclear energy to be tested on the moon by 2027, as well as the development of nuclear-powered spacecraft that would orbit the Earth, the moon and outer space.

He also ordered the development of micro nuclear reactors small enough that they could fit inside a typical shipping truck that zips cargo along the highway.

During this period, the media was busy reporting on the Jan. 6 riots, insurrection and false accusations of voter fraud — and few paid attention.

However, these orders may offer clues about what was included in some of the ‘Top Secret’ folders squirreled away in Mar-a-Lago."-

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 November, 03:21
Eye in the Sky

What is this all about if we are in a dome, people?

The U.S. Space Force Is Ready To Turn on Its All-Seeing 'Space Fence'

https://www.popularmechani...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 November, 03:18
"Trump Makes It Official: The U.S. Will Mine the Moon"

I hope its a rescue mission. Humans are trafficked to it and put to work as slaves.

BTW. This was signed during the covid lockdown hysteria and I recall Peter Theil being given specific rights by Trump. I don't trust Thiel. It seems to be scrubbed now. That bothered me.

https://www.popularmechani...

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
17 November, 02:53
Because space is a lie and the moon is inside the dome, and also the moon is a soul harvesting machine working in conjunction with Saturn which is also an artificial construct.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 November, 02:48
He never been to “space” either or put anything in “orbit”

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 April, 06:04
He is not of this world I heard

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
03 April, 07:34
Something tells me to share this.....

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 November, 02:49
In response Berkman Olmez to his Publication
what is this?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 April, 09:42
uh because no one can break the dome...unless they know where the wormholes are

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 November, 02:50
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
what is this?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 April, 09:33
Cause it’s fake!

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
02 April, 09:15
data outpost not ours. are we Immigrants to what we think is our planet IDK

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 April, 09:11

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
02 April, 09:11
sometimes images are easier to understand...
Sorry mind is over working lately...

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
31 March, 11:39
Only the members know how to get to the moon...
Moon-Mars-Mary-Money all related to Saturn = Satan.
Where does Satan like to live? dark cold places so ask yourself
where is the coldest part of my body? THE FEET maybe...... ground underground!!!!!
Just like a flat Plane = Plan"et" words are weapons in this dark world. Everything is a lie it's twisted it's mirrored and it's as above so below. Now ask yourself where is God? HEAVEN maybe....
Reptiles belong on ground surface,
Birds especially Doves ascend into the sky.....

Why do scream at each other this is what it sounds like when Doves cry...........................

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 March, 07:24
I heard the moon landing was a hoax. I also heard a few different people saying they are from SSP and they said there are US military bases on the moon. They said that humans tend to stay close to the surface and that the moon is hollow, but somehow aliens can go in deeper. They also mentioned floating space stations on the moon for humans. They said there were approximately 600k to 1 million humans there. In order to gain access to the depths of the moon you have to do things for the alliance.

Are the people from SSP telling the truth, or are they mind controlled thinking all of this???

I am ready for all things to be revealed. I really don't care if aliens exist or not. Just tell the people the truth. Tired of being lied to about everything my whole life. Just venting...sorry. I feel better now.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
01 April, 06:26
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Glad I just read your post. it seems odd to me, but starting last night and all day today, the feeling you just described has hit me HARD. I posted about it earlier today. I'm tired of feeling like I'm on the edge of my seat. It gets exhausting. I have followed certain peoples' info in video and in writing like a puppy would. I'm a Christian and have been reading and listening to many of those who are really hearing the holy spirit and their prophecies and writings go along with what I am also reading and finding from many who I trust as knowing and speaking the truth. I wonder if the end has really come as I have also read for this weekend, but this "scare event" I read about hasn't occured, I don't think. I think I'd know. I feel like the wind in my sails just abruptly stopped. Almost weird.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
31 March, 06:09
Flat earth Firmament no planets.

Operation Que @OperationQ
04 April, 03:28
In response Denise America to her Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"The Black Nobility Jesuit Order: Founders of Fascism, Freemasonry, Illuminati, The Vatican & Zionism"

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
31 March, 03:14
🧐🧐🧐🧐

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 08:21
If there is a dome/firmament then the only way out would be portals or stargates. What do you think?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 November, 02:59
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
No way out except thru God our creator design which these evil people just hate that.

It seems these dark forces have been trying for some time.

Just my thoughts.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
31 March, 08:14
because hes done nothing for them to throw him on the dark side of the moon for

William Cherry @Oleglory
31 March, 07:59
elon was in bed with these sickos

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
31 March, 08:15
In response William Cherry to his Publication
so why would they allow him to not only go near but actually work with the guardians then?

memes matter @NoComment
31 March, 07:59
,because thats classified. My theory is: The moon is a base, a Farmers marked so to speak, and going there would have to be a rescue operation. For the marked there I think is human slave trade of other dimentions. I believe Elon is part of that op, but playing both sides, yet ultimatly I pray he's with us, deep plant patriot Or whistkeblower and then after the fact DPP. The theory goes on, and on(.....)but I think now the marked is taken over by us,and now might be a Gitmo for [them]😂🤞and from there what?👀🍿I can only speculate

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 March, 03:05
The Moon isn't a planet? Who knows? whats up is down. whats big is small, whats bad is good. I do know i'm totally confused by everything these days.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
30 March, 05:14
I’m not sure on Elon so would not trust him if he said he had been to the moon. He has a strange name EL= God in Hebrew then turn the rest of his name around Skum No so his name could portray Skum No God or God on Skum just strange or even Elon Musk when you look at the Musk word Etimology meaning 🤔 ....

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 April, 09:43
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
actually Elon or Elan is hebrew name

John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 04:12
Waiting for his Travel Buddy?

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
30 March, 10:42
Perhaps no one has been to the moon from this planet anyway,

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 March, 12:27
The rockets keep smashing into the dome or crashing into the ocean...

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
29 March, 11:51
Thank you GE for your service and all you do for humanity. God Bless Brother Patriot

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
29 March, 10:28
COULD IT BE HE HAS NOT DEFINED AND REFINED HIS OWN TRUE UNIVERSAL ENERGY FROM WITHIN HIMSELF TO GO TO THE MOON? ONCE WE LEARN TO TAP INTO OUR UNIVERSAL ENERGY THAT THE DEEPSTATE PUT A KABASH ON WE(any of us) CAN GO ANYWHERE. REMEMBERING WHAT WE PUSHED ASIDE AND FORGOT WILL BE THE CHALLENGE OF GOING WITHIN OURSELVES AND BRINGING IT BACK FOR US TO USE IN FUN, TRAVEL, HEALING OURSELVES AND OTHERS AND KNOWLEDGE

29 March, 10:20
EISENHOWER SIGNED A TREATY WITH ALIENS IN 1954. PERHAPS THIS WAS A PART OF THAT TREATY THAT NO ONE CAN ENTER.

30 March, 10:11
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
THE 1954 GREADA TREATY
The aliens could abduct humans and livestock on a limited basis for medical examination and monitoring........this is part of the treaty that was signed.

If you dig deep down the rabbit hole you will find the Aliens are a part of the capture of civilians. Of course corrupt humans are helping aliens capture human beings. Corrupt humans are puppets to these aliens. Their are good aliens and bad ones.
NOTHING IS WHAT WE WERE TAUGHT! THE MILK CARTONS WERE REAL‼️
JUST A SMALL BIT OF INFO HERE FOR YOU.
BUT DIG DEEP AND YOU WILL FIND TRUTH! ANTARCTICA HAS BEEN OFF LIMITS TO US BECAUSE OF CANNABALISTIC ALIENS UNDERGROUND‼️
MT SHASTA IN CALIFORNIA HAS GOOD ALIENS LIVING INSIDE.THEY ARE CALLED LEMURIANS. SOUNDS CRAZY? CAUSE WE'VE BEEN LIED TOO FURTHER THEIR HORRIFIC AGENDA‼️RESEARCH‼️

some one special to some @godrus
29 March, 08:56
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see

https://youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMc...
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video Remastered) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD TO CELEBRATE ONE BILLION VIEWS!Taken from A Night At The Opera, 1975.Click here to buy the DVD with this video at the Official Queen Store:h...

some one special to some @godrus
29 March, 08:58
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Could we all just be the dream of an AI machine?

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
29 March, 07:05
I really cant wait to hear the answer to this.

Is there more to it?
like:
Elon Musk is from another place and isnt allowed on the moon?

Or the moon really doesnt exist.

The Flat Earth ppl say the sun and moon rotate above us. If thats true, do we still have other planets? Do we even have a galaxy?

Isnt NASA the one who taught all of us about the planets? Which means there are none? HMMMMM

This is based on NASA has been lying to us.

Operation Que @OperationQ
04 April, 03:33
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"

🔍"The Black Nobility Jesuit Order: Founders of Fascism, Freemasonry, Illuminati, The Vatican & Zionism"

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue