Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 March, 03:43
The Matt Gaetz news is disturbing. Let's hope it isn't what it looks like. Nevertheless, if it is true he must be dealt with. Republican or Democrat, if you traffic children you're finished. This is a bipartisan effort against global corruption. Not many in DC will weather this storm. Keep that in the back of your mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
i would hope ted lieu is already dead and this is more kabuki theatre, some kind of sting within a sting for actors outside the fake doj like mcgee but who knows. i would think "we have it all" nsa would've known this about gaetz beforehand if true. none of this really makes sense it doesn't matter we're not supposed to think about or analyze the plan just trust it lol. I'm not gonna survive another month of this just like the teenager the lady posted about late last night. q & co are way more sadistic than i expected doesn't really inspire much confidence in this whole new world. we'll see what happens.
04:10 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
31 March, 04:54
In response John Anon to his Publication
Oh my..sadistic is the word used to describe The Covens that had Mankind as their beef herd..🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 05:01
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
lol i love when people tell me to think for myself out of one side of their mouth and then tell me what to think out of the other side at the same time

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 March, 04:33
Q is sadistic? Joking right? I'd love to hear this one.

31 March, 04:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
why keep dragging this out where people can't open their businesses without govt interference, look at the attilis gym guy in nj had a hundred grand seized straight from his bank by murphy. you tell us how much of a hero barr is bc he had biden executed clandestine but barr had a duty to enforce law & uphold the constitutional rights of citizens when govs/mayors violated them - he did nothing. look at the terror fauci/cdc is still reigning over people. gas prices up 50%, jobs scarce & it drags on - why? "wake up" - really? people are being destroyed - look at the woman who posted here last night about the teenager who shot himself. go see how awake that corpse is. there's no way more months of this will make a bit of difference bc q is counting on us to help guide those asleep during the ebs & it won't work bc none of us have any credibility left with normies. they won't listen. they'd die tomorrow or six months from now. so the delay must come from q enjoying watching the suffering

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
31 March, 04:17

31 March, 04:26
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
what's this supposed to be?

31 March, 04:15

31 March, 04:15