Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
The truth about where we reside is difficult for many.
Most seem accept the notion that humanity has been subjected to the will of a secret, nefarious group in all of our institutions, from religion to entertainment...
Is it logical to assume that somehow our education systems remain untouched by their evil ways?
Specifically, the field of science?
As guardians of truth, it is imperative that we continue to question the narrative, regardless of how uncomfortable it might feel. Our Earth is not what we have been taught.

WWG1WGA
03:59 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotQuest in this post can reply
GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
31 March, 05:18
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
absolutely 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
31 March, 04:17
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
I have a feeling when everyone is woken up, the world will change, and I dont think its all going to be peaceful, the government and alot of others will have to earn trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
31 March, 04:24
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I agree. Change is inevitable. It is apparent that there are still many who assume they are "awake", yet shy away from truth that contradicts [their] programming. I pray the transition to full truth will be peaceful.
If it is not, at least we can rest assured....
#GodWins

Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 March, 04:25
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Unfortunately not all Wake Up due to free will choices.