r363l l10n @r363ll10n
02:35 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
31 March, 03:12
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Deep State is already on him. Trump is just saving him from more attacks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Moon @kpmtps
31 March, 03:05
đŸ¤”still probing for loyalty? I know Wood is as solid as rock, perhaps saving him for more grandeur purpose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 March, 04:00
In response William Moon to his Publication
i read that Trump had indorsed this guy back in feb. he wrote it on a napkin or something. then the sc gop asked Lin to run... so we will have to see how this plays out...

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
31 March, 02:41
This seems a little odd. Someone who had a lot of good things to say said that Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were working off plea deals with Trump.. đŸ¤” I'm just open to the truth, time will tell ...

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 March, 09:07
In response white light to his Publication
before Lin decided to run, Trump had written on a napkin that he would endorse Drew back in February ish... so imo Trump is keeping to his word. but we shall see...