Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Who else is feeling the high vibrations today?

All i know is I am ready to see The King of the free world dancing again! https://youtu.be/W0HOiEC4Z...

Sending my love to all, who have dedicated their lives, all who have taken all of the abuse!
All, who still continued to fight all the way to the end, while running on fumes! I can promise you this, when we look back, we can all know, that we helped save this world from evil! Be proud, and enjoy the show!
It’s going down! I’m yelling timmmberrrr,
You better move, You better dance ........
https://youtu.be/IJiJbRBJe...

#wwg1wga ♒️
#SaveOurChildren
5:5 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#AgeOfLove ♒️
#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
11:49 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
10 April, 12:47
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
A President has never been more in touch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
01 April, 05:43
Let the Boss dance! We wait πŸ™πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 April, 04:55
:) I pray you are right :)
I hate movies that don't have happy endings.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
01 April, 05:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Remember! The best is yet to come and it will come for all of us soon! Trust πŸ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 06:35
Of course, very good feelings, so positive and clear ... it's hard to believe that others doubt.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
31 March, 05:30
Very high the past week!!!! Let's go!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 March, 01:47
Great encouragement, great pic, God Bless!β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
31 March, 11:51
I am really feeling frustrated today and waiting for God to move!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 March, 11:53
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
He sent someone to move us!
https://youtu.be/-kd-3H9vD...