All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 January, 06:22
So I guess we are still supposed to trust the plan while the dems literally steal our country from us. We sit quietly and do nothing. At this point we should be the one's go after these bad actors because NO ONE is or will. Once pedojoe is in control the military will have no power to remove him. How long before pedojoe lets the Chinese troops in Mexico and Canada into our country? Q may be the greatest lie ever told. There I said it! Blind faith leads us down a path of destruction. I quit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
C.B. Lewis @clewis0316
Why would you quit when we are in the last week. The good guys could take everyone of them as Biden is being sworn in and it would not be too late! Hang in there .....if you are a Patroit then never give up! Trust form one more week and see what happens!
06:38 AM - Jan 14, 2021
In response All Right to his Publication
Only people mentioned by clewis0316 in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 January, 07:13
In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication
I hear what you are saying... Unfortunately this morning I am hearing pedojoe will be sworn in. I don't see how in any timeline pedojoe being sworn in is part of the "plan". I have been more than optomistic since 11/3 that Trump will be our next president based on all the facts & Q. But each time something was supposed to happen it didn't. The arrests were supposed to start on Tuesday, it is Thursday morning & I see no significant arrests yet. In the end I am upset because every man & woman that has ever died for this country, defending the flag, will have been in vain in pedojoe is sworn in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396