John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
A few things you should know about witchcraft...

I am seeing far to many posts and videos about how you can summon angels or talk to them and I want to make a few things very, very clear. The only way you can do either of those is through God. You pray. Anything else is demonology.
Witches use energy to preform spells. They get this energy by sacrificing something. They change one form of energy to another and in doing so transfer that energy to the spell or demon they are summoning. Witchcraft and demons are their strongest at night, they hate the light, they still work in it but it extremely weakens them. Notice the increase in fires in America? Yeah there's a reason for that, changing energy. These energies are shared through lay lines. Ever notices the most satanic places have obelisks? This is because these are the places all the lay lines tend to meet hence where the strongest magicks can be preformed. Don't be fooled, God is the only way.
04:46 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 April, 07:27
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
The only time the angels appear , is if God has sent them. Noone can summon them.. They do appear to people but only if God has a message for you... Magic is a trick of the devil..... TRUTH......👍💞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
01 April, 04:48
Furthermore, Satan can appear as an angel of light. "Appear" is the key word. 2 Cor. 11:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 April, 04:42
Not to mention a long time ago, the insider said MANY of the fires were set BY them ON purpose. SO there is also that.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
01 April, 12:41
Amen!!!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
31 March, 12:25
Thanks for posting this unadulterated truth. SO MANY people are confused about witchcraft.

SUCCINCTLY: White witchcraft does NOT exist. It always summons ev1l to the detriment of all involved, including curious bystanders.

01 April, 06:53
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
This is true. Once the door is opened these demons will follow you until they are dismissed by the power of God. They can really wreck havoc in someone's life without them even being aware that they are there. Best thing to do is just to steer clear of anything that claims to be a quick fix or a way to do something of God through other avenues.

Selah 321 @Selah
31 March, 12:01
God has always been the way.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
31 March, 04:55
This may sound funny for some, but I found out that I can do magic. So I started learning about so called white magic. Then I realized exactly what you said above. There's no white magic. There's only God doing his thing through us and there's black magic.

31 March, 05:33
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
That is 100% right. God is our only way to do anything. We simply have to ask, they must sacrifice. It is because we are of God and he has given us his power through faith and the Holy Spirit, they have nothing through him so they must use what he has given the world. Basically they steal from him.