Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 02:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Great photo of two dedicated in the work of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
01 April, 01:53
Look how pink and healthy his skin looks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 April, 04:17
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
And the trimmed beard. That's a dead give away, gotta have that crazy stuff growing I always say.

connie wright @cowri
01 April, 12:06
This photo of these two & what they have been through, only they know. God Bless you, I am still crying seeing the truth.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 April, 10:58
Another portion of how thee tunnels were found was Epstein didn't die in Jail, but was removed "and is singing like a bird" as Trump stated. Some of these are in DUMBs, middle of the dessert and many correspond to National parks where its easy to traffic undetected.
Our military has suffered horrors dealing with these atrocities and perhaps some homeless patriots were instrumental as well, I really don't know, God Bless all their souls. This was when I knew NCSWIC. GOD WINS, evil dies.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 April, 11:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Amen to that.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
31 March, 08:05
oh my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
31 March, 01:21
respect

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
31 March, 12:52
damn, amazing......

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
31 March, 12:39
🙏🌎God Bless these warriors!