Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 March, 12:12
Thursday is going to be SO MUCH fun:

"BIDEN WON-APRIL FOOLS 😆
LOVE,
TRUMP"

(including the smiling emoji)

I can hardly wait!
If anyone wants to join me, they are more than welcome, it is going to be a blast!

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
Just because you put signs on a bridge means nothing to me. You are just trying to get followers. You have nothing else to show. Seriously!
01:06 AM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 March, 08:46
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Dont follow if you don't like what is said. honestly bad vibs only cause grief for others. Stop it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
01 April, 11:10
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I'm not following and not trying to be mean spirited, but daily selfies of look what I'm doing! I don't know. I guess everyone is dealing with things differently. I'm human and have a certain level of frustration over what is happening to our country right now.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
31 March, 07:40
When was the last time General Flynn called you?

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
31 March, 01:23
What's the purpose of your comment?

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
31 March, 01:19
if you have nothing positive to say, unfollow. Chicagoans love the bridge because its ours. She is our voice.