Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Thursday is going to be SO MUCH fun:

"BIDEN WON-APRIL FOOLS 😆
LOVE,
TRUMP"

(including the smiling emoji)

I can hardly wait!
If anyone wants to join me, they are more than welcome, it is going to be a blast!

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:12 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
31 March, 10:55
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
OMG! Will be awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MaryAnn ManonQ @Queenie7467
31 March, 10:40
U R A SHINING STAR SiSTAR!💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Storlie @Chipy
31 March, 09:36
WRWY♥️😘

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 March, 09:26
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
31 March, 07:54
@thepeoplesbridge ~ Keeper of The People's Bridge ❤️🙏❤️

Dottie French @DotOn777
31 March, 07:47
👇....you

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
31 March, 07:22
Much Love, You're a Beautiful Patriotic Soul!
God Bless You!
#wwg1wga

curious george @caroljansen
31 March, 06:56
You are my HERO Veronica! Keep up the good work girl! 😘

laura blake @Lbd23
31 March, 06:53
you are amazing 💪🏼🥰

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 06:53
I'll be with you in spirit. It will be a great day.

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
31 March, 06:52
😇We love you, peoples bridge and everything you do to wake people up!!! Consider you as an angel

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
31 March, 06:18
Love this!!!! I can't wait! ❤️🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 06:18
Jessie Waters just said his wife may be going into labor. Labor Pains are rough, but the result of those pains is amazing❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
31 March, 03:18
👏👏👏👍👍👍❣️

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 March, 02:18

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
31 March, 12:00
You are such a brave human! i have mad respect! and Love to you🚀🚀🇺🇸❤️👀👍🏼‼️🐸🍿

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
31 March, 01:44
God Bless you Veronica❤🙏💌

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 March, 01:35
Esther the 17th book of the bible. When all seem's lost.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
31 March, 01:17
Love the hat ma'am! Could you point me in the right direction for attaining one myself?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 March, 01:06
Just because you put signs on a bridge means nothing to me. You are just trying to get followers. You have nothing else to show. Seriously!

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
31 March, 07:40
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
When was the last time General Flynn called you?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 March, 08:46
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Dont follow if you don't like what is said. honestly bad vibs only cause grief for others. Stop it.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
31 March, 01:01
Awesome!!!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Can't wait to see it! Thank you for all you do! Wish I could be there!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
31 March, 12:43
You brought faith in humanity before I even knew there was a plan... funny sometimes where God directs our steps🙏🏼❤️🎯

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 March, 12:29
God Bless you with double honor!!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
31 March, 12:20
did biden *win april fools*
OR
is it an april fools joke that biden wo?
quite different

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 March, 12:26
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I'd love to see the photos of the Bridge that you do Patriot...😆

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
31 March, 12:20
YAY!!! ! LOVE it!!! I’ll support you on that and put the same on my sign Thursday....I’m not too far from you! Thanks for being such an inspiration! STRONG women ROCK♥️

Currently...