Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Diane Ross @dianeross48
31 March, 02:22
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Another way for evil "jab" manufacturers to make money. It has absolutely nothing to do with the well being of the animal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
31 March, 12:15
🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
31 March, 12:14
I'm so glad I don't speak to most of my family and friends...I really am. They're just stupid enough to do this - then I would have to tell them how ignorant they are & I'm so embarrassed for them and embarrassed I'm related to them because they are JUST TOO STUPID!!😏😂😂

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 March, 12:12
So, the virus has been isolated then?

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
31 March, 12:10
🤣🤣🤣 Next it will be pet Hamsters, Bunny Rabbits and Fish ... absolute insanity!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
30 March, 11:58
Junk science

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
30 March, 11:51
N O