Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“If you think that wearing a mask is protecting you from COVID, you are deluded.”

Think of all the companies, States and Federal agencies all the way up to BidAn, that are still conspiring against We the People. We need to fight back.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
10:26 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 April, 10:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yep this needs to stop!!! I am so tired of this and all the good little sheep complying. This past weekend I went to an event and couldnt enjoy myself because of a mask nazi. She was just doing her job ofcourse but you could tell she enjoyed it. My entertainment became watching her and playing mask peek a boo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
01 April, 03:37
It is getting exhausting to deal with attacks for not wearing masks. I can't tell you how awesome it is to deal with large men threatening to kill you over the lack of a mask. The irony is lost on them. This goes for the crazy Karen psychotic women too.

I truly hope this stops soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
31 March, 05:39
On a side note, what is that magnifying device he is using and where do I get one? Fascinating stuff! I've never seen that before🤔

Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
31 March, 05:38
Skimmed through the GP article. Didn't see any mention of mask disposal. FYI, any college science course will teach you that masks MUST be disposed of in a BIOHAZARDOUS waste bin and then they are incinerated. PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT THROW MASKS IN THE TRASH. They end up in landfills, which - Q: whens the last time we saw one of those (landfills) magically disappear? NEVER.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 March, 02:55
les fabricants de masque 🤓contents ..comme le monde dentaire ..la blague

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
31 March, 02:44

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 March, 11:33

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
31 March, 05:12

karen hennigar @zeffwood
31 March, 01:54

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
30 March, 11:19
https://www.fakemaskusa.co...

I’m not affiliated or a promoter of this site. I’ve been looking for this type of mask for MONTHS since there is ZERO definitions as to how pourous the mask can/cannot be from the CDC.

I’m not affiliated or a promoter of this site. I’ve been looking for this type of mask for MONTHS since there is ZERO definitions as to how pourous the mask can/cannot be from the CDC.

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
30 March, 10:58
The governor of LOuisiana seems to think so. I haven't wore a masks for months and don't plan to. I don't see many others wearing masks either, so his "mask mandate" is working when most of us are not wearing them.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
30 March, 10:42
So. Many. Sheep.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
30 March, 10:29
what are in these masks bro

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
31 March, 01:43
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
morgollons are in there...so GROSS!!