Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
FAIR GAME WARNING....YOU FUCK WITH OUR KIDS.... I'M TRAINED TO ILLIMINATE YOUR FAMILY NAME....COME AT ME....

PLEASE, I DARE YOU....

"DIVINE YOUR TOO DARK."....dipshit....our CHILDREN are our future.......

"TIME, IS ON MY SIDE...."

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
10:09 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 March, 11:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
PSALMS 37

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Their ways ARE NOT Our Ways.
Give not an inch or they WILL abuse you.

From personal experience, those of not our ways presume upon one's compassion every chance they get.

Once my compassion was tapped beyond my belief, RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION showed up instantly and I set them straight.

Never mess with our family, a child of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 March, 01:01
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
31 March, 11:04
As a Survivor I can tell you we have had enough.
you know it's strange there are many times that you feel like you are thriving after surviving but in all actuality it's with you till the day you die and it seems that you're always under pressure.
I respect people that stand up for the victims. As survivors we have tried to stand up,
but even as adults many still refuse to believe us.

31 March, 01:03
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
31 March, 05:36
That looks like Greta....

Kim Clever @CleversWayAFO
31 March, 04:07
It is Imperative Many GET A CLUE.. This Is Not a F**KIN Game PEOPLE, This EVIL HAPPENS DAILY!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 March, 12:25
omg 😱#savethechildrenworldwide πŸ™πŸ»

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 11:50
The LORD HATES the wicked & those who love violence. Psalm 11:5-7. They only know satan, Not God & they dont believe they will burn forever in Hell. "The Storm of The LORD will BURST out in WRATH... upon the heads of the wicked. The FIERCE ANGER of the LORD will Not turn back until HE has Accomplished the purposes of His Heart." Jeremiah 30:23-24.

Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
30 March, 11:10
The religion of peace strikes again

30 March, 11:11
In response Katie Willy027 to his Publication
No, peace for fucking with kids...

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
30 March, 10:59
that's one of the most heart-breaking photos ever 😒

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
30 March, 10:47
I am going to print a few of these and send then out to a few left supporting businesses here. Yep.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 March, 10:46
πŸ™I have YOUR 6

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
30 March, 10:46
If not now, when? If not us, who? We need direction because united we are unstoppable. Praying for wisdom.

31 March, 01:17
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 March, 10:44
Right there with you, I know you are supposed to pray for all, but seriously it is sooo hard to do for this darkest of evil, all I can do is ask for God's wrath to be swift! The children, oh God Bless the poor sweet children.πŸ˜₯β™₯️πŸ˜₯β™₯️

31 March, 01:20
In response Stevie King to her Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ™

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
30 March, 10:33
Time to Act as One.

31 March, 01:21
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
30 March, 10:25
im sorry , again, i love your message and respect all patriots...plz dont hate me
eβ€’limβ€’iβ€’nate

31 March, 08:51
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
don't be sorry.. i did not graduate..