P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Pre-2020 sci$nc$.
I’m wondering how long it will take for them to revise all this...

https://t.me/wakingup1984c...
08:21 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
MaryAnn ManonQ @Queenie7467
31 March, 09:54
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
I HAVE THAT AMA BOOK, I PICKED IT UP AT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY WAREHOUSE. I SHOWED THIS TO SHEEPLE AND THEIR ANSWER WAS, "THIS IS COVID 19, NOT THE SAME!" 🤦🏻‍♀️ GO FIGURE😳😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Brown @Jfbrown985
31 March, 10:21
In response MaryAnn ManonQ to her Publication
🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 March, 08:29
I have shared with people that coronaviruses are cold viruses. They give blank looks. What happened to common sense, that you can't catch the same cold twice, that there is no cure for the common cold? Why take a dangerous vax that only supposedly addresses symptoms, of a COLD? People are just being too stupid.

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 March, 08:29
I posted this on facebook and the factcheckers said it was not true.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 March, 08:30
In response Every Time to her Publication
of course they did. 😂🤦‍♀️