Jack Wightman @jtwightman
-March 30, 2021-

Statement by John F. Kennedy, 19th Vice President of the United States of America

“Some people have lost their faith in the plan these days.
They are listening to the fake news.
Don’t stop telling the truth and be free.
I wish you the best of luck.”

-Vice President John F. Kennedy
07:17 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
01 April, 01:09
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Time will tell. We are living in the time of unveiling...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
31 March, 03:10
😇WOWOWOWOWIE....!!!! IT"S TRUE. GREATEST PLAN EVER
CARRIED OUT BY THE GREATEST PPL EVER...
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU. Yes I know it was in capital letters but I'm
here screaming it! Professors are asked not to use capital letters--
it frightens the students. Wait until they learn what's been going on...
Do we have enough safe spaces??
I'm , I mean , wow, did this bring me joy (and peace of mind).
I don't have anyone to celebrate this with. I'm the crazy
family member in NY no less so you could imagine🗣️🗣️.😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
31 March, 11:38
Fake

William Cherry @Oleglory
31 March, 10:28
jfk is alive but i dont see him doin this hes in the shadows not saying at some point he has not communicated to us through social media but how are we suppose to know the only truth is the word of god

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
31 March, 09:19
BS!

BS!

BS!

BS!

31 March, 09:15
This is BS. And seriously makes me question this whole movement!!!!
Keep us from rising up and fighting back with our legislatures and governors to make effective changes by “waiting on the plan” which doesnt ever develope into squat!! Big NOTHING BUGERS, NADA, ZERO, ZILTCH.

THIS POST just proved it all to be bullshit!

If JFKJR was alive, he would INTRODUCE himself to the world in a meaningful way....not through dumbass, unproven fooking posts! Get Real!

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
01 April, 01:10
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Frustrating, I get it. IMHO throwing the baby out with the bathwater...
One random gabber with unproven information does not make me question "the whole movement," rather peaks my desire to research on my own to prove/disprove. Lots of craziness to sift through at this time in history and little is as it seems. God gave us discernment and apparently we're all in need of practice using it.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
31 March, 09:14
Fake account

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
31 March, 09:07
this is so much BS, this makes the movement laughable...

Truth Seeker @Truthslayer
30 March, 10:58
this is posted on a jfk jr telegram account as well. would love to know if its really his or not.

31 March, 09:17
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
seriously? surely you know better!!!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 March, 10:46
Never will lose faith! Excited for change no matter how long it takes. It is an evil we have allowed to be in existence for a very long time. As long as it takes, just so we get to exterminate their plans & our Children are safe for their future. Father God doesn't work on our time. We must secure Humanity's Destiny. Long Live the Republic of America & the Beautiful World.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 March, 10:38
Irony is thick like a Belgium Waffle, yum, because John knows there is no such thing as luck.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 March, 07:30
RETARD WHO DOESN’T TAKE HIS MEDS
FAKE JFK !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 March, 07:31
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
THIS IS THE POSTING AS JFK JR !!!!!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 March, 07:28

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
30 March, 08:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Dan @DanUSCG - Do you think this is really legit?
When I checked out the page, the bottom AD made me wonder.
And wouldn't he make a big announcement himself?

Just checking. Tired of phonies, shills, & frauds.

But THIS is wonderful. https://www.nwhca.press/