Kay Tee @kmax
30 March, 06:11
CHD Chairman RFK, Jr., said the recent court ruling allowing the installation of wireless antenna on private property sentences vulnerable adults and children to eviction, diminished property values and debilitating illness without legal recourse.

https://childrenshealthdef...

#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #SaveOurChildren #safetech
#environmentalhealth #rfkjr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
30 March, 06:13
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
It’s time for you guys to stand and take it back! This is horrifying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
30 March, 06:19
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
It's up to all of us. CHD needs support. Things, as we can see, only change when we demand it. More of us than them.

We buy the products and support development and rollout. They hide the true scientific facts so we don't know it harms us.... to make money - they deploy stealth addictive weapons to harm us in the form of these devices we depend on. Prior tech worked slowly. Boil the frog approach but now....

...5g will work much faster and the insurance companies are stating we can expect a tsunami of health issues.

DJT encourages movements. Us grouping together.

#5G #safetech #SaveTheChildren #SaveOurChildren

Jody Donohue @Jody
I’m n Canada, protesting when I can. A lot of you awake, many not so much. Here in Canada, we have about 8% awake sitting on the sidelines. You’re so right, there are more of us than them! Enough.
06:29 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
30 March, 06:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Good for you, it all begins with grassroots work. We do what we can. I've been at this for over 10 years and had to be patient. Now with respected people like RFK Jr. and his Children's Health Defense raising awareness - getting the message out - we have a better chance.

It appears DJT is supporting 5g. I don't believe he wants to harm anyone. I believe in him. He is aware of other environmental health issues such as harmful LED, CFC bulbs, wind turbines and vaccines. We need to fight it in the meantime and understand the exisiting tech is very harmful also. Not just 5g,

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 March, 06:48
Interestingly enough, at the onset of all of this bullshit, I researched the heck outta 5g. I have a link for Serial brain 2, where it goes into explicit detail on the steps President Trump took to protect you guys against the harmful, waves. Youtube took it down 🤔 He spent billions. As well as forbidding allies to carry it. However, it needs to nbe made public.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 March, 06:54
Here’s the link. I think it’s back but you need a youtube acct to view.
https://youtu.be/In8epPdU0...
- YouTube

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.