Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 March, 06:18
Jfk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
30 March, 06:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So does this end in our lifetime?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 March, 10:14
I keep faith that if God has given 4 10 20 strategy for this war, as Covid/vaccine is part of it, he has strategy for this as well. Also, in prophecies given to Kim Clement, God does not mention this "pandemic" as far as I know, the first time. Which emphasizes in my mind the fact the "plandemic" is a hoax. I am sure 4 10 20 rode that wave to the best of his ability. And got as much leverage from it as was needed. Some things at first sight that seem disasters can be vehicles for GREAT CHANGE. With God...all things are possible.
β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 06:56
hopefully before it is mandatory vaccines!!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 March, 06:36
Thank God. Tough to watch so many suffer needlessly.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
30 March, 06:29
So...I keep the big ass furry boots on, then? Or...?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 March, 06:31
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I'm goong to need a pic of those furry boots now.πŸ˜‚