Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
We're waiting on a the new batter. Who's afraid of the hyena?
05:30 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 April, 02:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
IMAGINE THE SMELL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 April, 12:01
I’ll need extra butter on my 🍿for that 🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
09 April, 12:00

John Anon @freeamerican59
03 April, 05:48
i am so fucking ready for the fake cabala. the real cabala never in a million years.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
02 April, 01:43
Remarkable! same species right down to the laugh!

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
01 April, 10:19
Let's pray that she doesn't get up to bat. Not wishing bad things on her ... just that she never gets the job.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
01 April, 07:21
Wow they both actuallyo favor😅 Oh yeah that "Kamala also REALLY favors this guy... hmmmm interesting https://fringeculture.home...

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
01 April, 07:21
Wow they both actuallyo favor😅 Oh yeah that "Kamala also REALLY favors this guy... hmmmm interesting https://fringeculture.home...

William Cherry @Oleglory
01 April, 04:38
the hyena looks better

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
01 April, 02:54
LOL Hilarious! 😂 Seriously, I’m scared to death of that thing. I trust neither.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 March, 11:06
Which one?

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
31 March, 11:01
"We've Come to Snuff the Rooster....."

Jim Russ @JimRuss
31 March, 11:01
Twins

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 11:00
Good one!

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
31 March, 01:45
Hey batter, batter swing!😉

robin fineman @RobinD
31 March, 01:40
Omgoodness!! I don't know who's laughing the hardest Kamala,the
hyena or me!! This was a great find!

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
31 March, 12:10
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 March, 09:21

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
31 March, 03:41
Me scare of those hyenas. They loooks mean!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 March, 11:45

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 10:04
I do not get it? They look the same to me!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
30 March, 10:11
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Well one is a filthy, savage, scavenging predator, and the other one is a hyena.

Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
30 March, 08:32
kuru: a fatal degenerative disease of the central nervous system characterized by progressive lack of coordination and dementia.
Also known as Laughing Sickness

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
31 March, 03:43
In response Terry Grieve to his Publication
You get it from eating corps'!

Butch Holloway @cowboy3023
31 March, 09:09
In response Terry Grieve to his Publication
Prion Disease is incurable.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
30 March, 08:27
I didn't know Kameltoe was a twin!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 March, 08:20
Game Over when the Cacklimg Hyena gets Hail to the Chief ....funny shit ...people will be like wtf is going on that are normally obvlivious to this stiuff

Jose Bito @Josebito
30 March, 07:45
❓I am confused! Which one is Kamala? ❓

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
30 March, 08:22
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
The one on the right. I wouldn't want to demean an innocent animal, although almst as disgusting as the one on the right.

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
30 March, 07:40
😂😂😂😂This is too funny!!!! Love ya Ghost Ezra.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 07:37

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 March, 07:31
Not me, I have faith in the Lion that is to come.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
30 March, 07:10
Wow! Talk about hitting it on the nail! Worth a 1000 words!

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
30 March, 07:05
So they replace one Actor with another.

And then what ?

How would help "The Plan" ?