⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 March, 02:58
I wish every "cult" was as benevolent as ours. 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Storlie @Chipy
I was told by a dear family member that I am in a cult, said that I’m a racist, fascist bigot. I am dead to him.
I trust in the Lord and know He will wake him up in His own time, and I will welcome him with open arms.

The Prodigal son.
04:17 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chipy in this post can reply
Tempus Anon @Tempus
02 April, 01:37
In response Michelle Storlie to her Publication
they have no idea how wrong they are

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 March, 07:58
Welcome to the club, patriot. I have been through the same. And I'd do it all over again. God Wins.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 March, 05:17
Pray for him. We are all in the same boat moving forward and our timelines are different. God chose you for a reason! 🙏🏼🇺🇸😉🙌🏼💖

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
30 March, 04:26
Well All I Can Say Is One Of You Is On The Right Side Of History.