Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
31 March, 12:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
The kindest most caring and smartest people I’ve ever met came from following Q!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 March, 04:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Storlie @Chipy
30 March, 04:17
I was told by a dear family member that I am in a cult, said that I’m a racist, fascist bigot. I am dead to him.
I trust in the Lord and know He will wake him up in His own time, and I will welcome him with open arms.

The Prodigal son.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 March, 07:58
In response Michelle Storlie to her Publication
Welcome to the club, patriot. I have been through the same. And I'd do it all over again. God Wins.

Tempus Anon @Tempus
02 April, 01:37
In response Michelle Storlie to her Publication
they have no idea how wrong they are

GREGORY TODD @GQT
30 March, 03:14
👍