F U C K I N G
B O A T !!
02:13 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply
Karen Lou @Sapphire
15 April, 07:56
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Thank you for saying that for me!🔨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 March, 06:22
STORM THE BOAT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
30 March, 05:43
That's funny if true. I guess they think their boat is a sovereign nation and Egypt is powerless kek This isn't Washington State

Lori Cartwright @Lori517
30 March, 04:13

Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
30 March, 03:20
Okay guys the original story has been deleted, I went to go get the link to it and it is nowhere to be found, it was from English al-Jazeera news is where I saw it

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 March, 02:39

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
30 March, 02:38
DO IT DO IT NOW 👊

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 March, 02:16
with russia, france and us looming not too far away

they fooked