Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 10:11
Plenty of women get offended when you tell them they should think twice about promoting white rabbits and easter egg hunts together with the ressurection of Jesus Christ.

The depth of the brainwashing is pretty deep.

It's hard to truly wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Trump said he would drain the swamp. He did absolutely nothing.

Now we are seeing Scavino post nonsense, Jr eating out Gulfoyle, Trump crashing weddings and golfing......we have nothing. Yet, mother fucking morons continue on with the Q scam like it is real. We KNOW it isn't.

Move along!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 March, 10:56
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
step aside...the load is obviously to heavy for you....you lack faith and thats unfortunate because God wins...on His timetable not yours

PAIN NOW @PAIN
God does not allow good people to die every day as the trash in DC continues to kill us. Only we can end this. Not Trump. Not Flynn. Not Wood. Not God.

It is US vs them......and sine we are more willing to sit here and babble than we are to march to DC and win this fight, we have nothing at all.

Is what it is what it is. Show me where I'm wrong. Trump more senseless statements on Fauci, Fauci lives, good people die. Pelosi lives. Good people die. Graham lives. Good people die. McConnell lives. Good people die.

YOU tell ME why that is. Because we are sitting here doing nothing but trusting a plan that doesn't exist.
11:04 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PAIN NOW, click on at the bottom under it