Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 March, 07:42
This is my first post. I hope it turns out to be a good one.

Last year POTUS said he thought that Easter would make a good timeline to end the Pandemic in our Country. He didn't say which Easter at the time.

https://www.theguardian.co...

Today Don Jr. posted a clip on FB from the debates where Biden noted that POTUS said he hoped that the Pandemic would be over by Easter.

We know there are no coincidences. Please, pray with me that this upcoming week is the one we've all been waiting for.

#TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
The time to end this entire scam was long ago. Now what do we have? Folks talking about the next scam election. Grifters like Wood and Flynn, who have done nothing but lie to us throughout this complete disaster, now completely forgetting the 2020 scam and the good people dying because of it, now moving on to their NEXT cash grab. It is sickening to watch, even worse watching people fall for it ALL again.

God bless you!
11:01 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PAIN NOW, click on at the bottom under it