Mary Gessler @MaryG
This is my first post. I hope it turns out to be a good one.

Last year POTUS said he thought that Easter would make a good timeline to end the Pandemic in our Country. He didn't say which Easter at the time.

https://www.theguardian.co...

Today Don Jr. posted a clip on FB from the debates where Biden noted that POTUS said he hoped that the Pandemic would be over by Easter.

We know there are no coincidences. Please, pray with me that this upcoming week is the one we've all been waiting for.

#TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins
07:42 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
01 April, 01:08
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Look at antsy pantsy Flip flop Fauci in back. I said in beginning he was corrupt when 1st starting watching covid task force updates. lol my gut was right! Trump put him there to expose his fraud. Loving every minute of it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
30 March, 02:45
I heard Mike Lindell say in an interview that they hope to have DT back in office by August. Lotsa destruction can happen between now and August!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
30 March, 02:17
😀well done

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
30 March, 02:02
i posted the same recently but not nearly as eloquently...i couldnt remember the detail but remember clearly last year and many other things actually....that perhaps, I pray, might materialise this year.

twice is nice?

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
30 March, 02:00
Great post! I am following. Looking forward to your next one!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
30 March, 01:40
🙏🙏🙏 Praying for this to be true. But....Not going to happen in 5 days. If anything is happening it is at a snails pace. April 1, or Easter 2022(or beyond) is our best hope.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
30 March, 01:39
By the First! Every buddy will know Trump is President by April 1st!

Rose Prater @PLRpatriot
30 March, 01:14
hubby and i had this same conversation last night. praying Easter!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 March, 01:13
Mary, excellent post. You have a way with words as they say. I don't, no matter. I will be praying for a Blessed Easter.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
30 March, 01:05
Thank you!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 March, 12:54
Thank you for posting this. I am praying!!!

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
30 March, 12:31
the tear 4 exchanges are going on right now they have to receive a phone call for their appointments this will be going on and be completed by the first. second thing to remember, is that the announcement is supposed to be made on a Sunday for the Great Awakening. the Great Awakening correlates with the ship that is blocking the suez canal. these events are correlated with the Great Awakening. that is my theory it will be shortly after the 31st

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
30 March, 12:24
So wonderful to see your post! We had this same conversation in our home this morning. DJT did say that and I remember it very well!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 March, 12:14
Mary, Blessings for taking that leap of faith and from your lips to God🙏

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
30 March, 12:05
I know but all the deadlines seem to be wrong and we shouldn;t get ou hope up.1/6,1/20,3/4, now 4/4 I guess the next in 7/4? I want Trump and America back and to get that Joe and Dems have to go. They won't without arrests.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
30 March, 12:04
Awesome post.... following you!!

2ne FruAa @FruAa
30 March, 12:02
🐤🐣🐥🐔Oh Mary, you put the list high - wonderful.
Thanks so much. Happy Easter

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
30 March, 11:58
I think we are all thinking it. Look a deltas leading up to Easter. Easter and Spring is the time of rebirth. We are all thinking it.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
30 March, 11:53
Amen. 🙏❤️
Great post!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
30 March, 11:53
Great post!! I agree and my prayer is for God's truth this week!

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
30 March, 11:52
This has been poppin in my head the past couple of days too.. I remember him saying this!!!

slick roq @slickroQ
30 March, 11:13
Nice work!
Excellent first post, patriot!
In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
30 March, 11:12
Amen

PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 11:01
The time to end this entire scam was long ago. Now what do we have? Folks talking about the next scam election. Grifters like Wood and Flynn, who have done nothing but lie to us throughout this complete disaster, now completely forgetting the 2020 scam and the good people dying because of it, now moving on to their NEXT cash grab. It is sickening to watch, even worse watching people fall for it ALL again.

God bless you!

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
30 March, 10:47
I agree, in Jesus' Name. Amen ♥