The Punisher @PunishDem1776
13 January, 03:29
Yes this is The Punisher from Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
I am crying tears of joy to seeing everyone here. I was late in my awakening and it took China virus lockdowns and riots called peaceful to get me to twiiter but when God awakened me at his chosen time I became 110% dedicated to endless research, truth spreading & unity. Twitter banned me during their last purge of our Potus, Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell and so many other amazing Patriots fighting for Truth & Justice. Im so grateful to be here and finding you all again. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š
01:56 AM - Jan 14, 2021
In response The Punisher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotWarriorG in this post can reply
1TC Ames @TCAmes1
14 January, 11:43
In response Jennifer Smithee to her Publication
Badge of honor to be banned at the sametime as our President๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Hello Fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
14 January, 03:24
In response 1TC Ames to his Publication
Absolutely! It has been the honor of my life to serve with so many God loving, Freedom loving, Truth seekers & truth spreading patriots. I was in DC on Jan 6 and posting videos & pictures of Patriots that were there with nothing but peace, love and unity. May truth & justice prevail!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š