Only people mentioned by PunishDem1776 in this post can reply
Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
14 January, 11:20
In response The Punisher to his Publication
BTW, nice to see you posting. I don't always get to see the effects of my prayers. Been praying for your health Fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
14 January, 11:17
a complication, or compilation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suite MadameQ @SuiteMadameQ_17
14 January, 11:14
im so happy to find you here my fren

Texas Whimsy @Texas_Whimsy
14 January, 07:03
Don't forget I'm first in line for an autographed copy of the corrected history books, when you two get it all completed. is he doing better, btw?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 January, 06:21
Woah flash back... its been a while Punisher ❤

B.. J.. @BJBJ
14 January, 09:37
i I just watched your video conversation with Michael Barden and Victoria Gates. Thanks for keeping us informed and together as a group. Keep safe brother.
🇺🇸God Bless America🇺🇸

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
14 January, 04:32
Nice to see you here😉

Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
14 January, 01:56
I am crying tears of joy to seeing everyone here. I was late in my awakening and it took China virus lockdowns and riots called peaceful to get me to twiiter but when God awakened me at his chosen time I became 110% dedicated to endless research, truth spreading & unity. Twitter banned me during their last purge of our Potus, Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell and so many other amazing Patriots fighting for Truth & Justice. Im so grateful to be here and finding you all again. ❤️🇺🇸👊

1TC Ames @TCAmes1
14 January, 11:43
In response Jennifer Smithee to her Publication
Badge of honor to be banned at the sametime as our President😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Hello Fren

Melissa Kramer @Kramerms
13 January, 11:41
sweet!!!

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
13 January, 10:48
hola!

American Patriot @Onthelake21
13 January, 10:14
Great to see you again Patriot!!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
13 January, 08:44
So glad to see you here!!

Linda Smith @linlou55
13 January, 08:09
❤️Hey! I'm glad I found you again! I think we used to talk a bit on Twitter. Are you the fren that was hospitalized a couple times? I got kicked off Twit. But, that's okay. I'll check out your links. I read some in the past.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 January, 08:05
I am so happy I found this place! I was booted from twitter 2 months ago and was having withdrawls. Almost everyone I followed is here!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
13 January, 07:08
👏👏👏👍

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
13 January, 06:27
followed you from twitter.

DarQly Illuminate @DarQly
13 January, 05:37
Good to see you here bro !

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
13 January, 04:47
Awesome

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
13 January, 04:34
Great to see you
WWG1WGA

Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
13 January, 04:32
❤️
Don't mind me,
Just trying to get the word out to the people here:

Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
13 January, 04:16
Yay!! 👍👊

muck frogette @muckfrogette
13 January, 03:55
❤️

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
13 January, 03:49
Hello fren

Matt Paq @DrainTheSwamp
13 January, 03:43
hello friend!

Deb Reed @Tristin
13 January, 03:41
just looked, suspended again

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 January, 03:39

Deb Reed @Tristin
13 January, 03:37
awesome that I found you again.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
13 January, 03:32
Glad to see familiar faces.