Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 08:00
Just curious, can anyone show numbers of people dying within 1 month of taking a vaccine before 2020 compared to 2020/2021?

I'm anti-vax, but I'm pro-logical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Gunby @Rach
29 March, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Don't know about those numbers but I personally know of 3 people hospitalized after taking the V and at least 5 others who have gotten very sick so I don't think it is a placebo or just saline. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would take it. And what about the many doctors sounding the alarm about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
29 March, 11:27
In response Rachel Gunby to her Publication
Our whole school shut down after the teachers all had the vaccine b/c more than half were very sick. My best friend's husband also was unable to form words the day after getting it. I have a hard time believing a placebo would cause these reactions. I am simply baffled why so many are lining up to get it.

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
interview with Robert Kennedy about vaccine, COVID and more.
http://podbean.com/media/s...
08:26 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Mindy Jane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by littlestormcloud in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mindy Jane, click on at the bottom under it