Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 08:01
Full moon tonight...

https://starwalk.space/en/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele G.. @MicheleG
27 March, 09:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i feel it and i am not feeling as good as i should holding on but feeling lost? please dont come at me ...i believe but feel scared and loved at the same time and cant explain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
28 March, 12:24
In response Michele G.. to her Publication
Do be scared or stressed. It's all good. The white hats
have won. This is for show. The videos will be coming
out soon. Deep breath

Michele G.. @MicheleG
28 March, 11:21
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Thank you so much....trying hard looking at my children praying and praying..i wake up strong then get beaten down through the day. i pray at night and wake up strong I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! It helps to find people who help so THANK YOU ...ALL MY LOVE πŸ₯°and PRAYERSπŸ™ WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER ❀ I KNOW WE CAN! THANKS FOR THE HELPING HAND HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!

robin fineman @RobinD
30 March, 08:04
This is why I became a math teacher, I wanted to write DON'T...
sigh

Michele G.. @MicheleG
Funny i didnt even notice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
08:11 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MicheleG in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
30 March, 04:44
Are you any better today? It's got ups and downs this thing called life.
If it were up to the dems only 1 out of 14 would be alive! POTUS
has got this!

Michele G.. @MicheleG
30 March, 04:55
better this morning. had a coworker go off on me that i am a nutjob and part of the problem for not wanting the vaccine for me and my family, complete tongue lashing....whe she was done i said well i might be a nutjob but i dont go off on you for wanting the vaccine. Ugh it was so bad but I prayed a lot at my desk and now i feel better. gonna take kiddies outside for a walk tonight 😊 Thank you souch for asking. Hope all is well with you as wellπŸ₯°