Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 08:01
Full moon tonight...

https://starwalk.space/en/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele G.. @MicheleG
27 March, 09:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i feel it and i am not feeling as good as i should holding on but feeling lost? please dont come at me ...i believe but feel scared and loved at the same time and cant explain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
Do be scared or stressed. It's all good. The white hats
have won. This is for show. The videos will be coming
out soon. Deep breath
12:24 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Michele G.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinD in this post can reply
Michele G.. @MicheleG
28 March, 11:21
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Thank you so much....trying hard looking at my children praying and praying..i wake up strong then get beaten down through the day. i pray at night and wake up strong I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! It helps to find people who help so THANK YOU ...ALL MY LOVE 🥰and PRAYERS🙏 WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER ❤ I KNOW WE CAN! THANKS FOR THE HELPING HAND HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!

robin fineman @RobinD
30 March, 08:04
In response Michele G.. to her Publication
This is why I became a math teacher, I wanted to write DON'T...
sigh