Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
30 March, 06:00
Asian pensioner KICKED and PUNCHED -

WARNING: DISTRESSING VIDEO

Police are searching for the man who BRUTALLY ASSAULTED a 65-year-old woman in broad daylight in NYC, repeatedly kicking and punching her to the ground.

Onlooking security guards did nothing to prevent her taking three aggressive blows to the head, even closing their doors as they watched. It's the latest seemingly unprovoked attack in a wave of violent crimes against the Asian community.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtintl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
We are at a end game situation!!! We have only one choice !!! I myself am choosing to stand up!! I have seen enough!!! If they jail me so be it!!! If they kill me so be it!!! I am not standing aside while shit like this goes on!!! This could be your mom, your grandmother or your sister!!! I am not going to be hushed or turn the other cheek!!! This is incredible!!! Its time to die with your boots on if your gonna die!!! We as people have to defend and or take the beating and stop all of this!! IT IS TIME!!!!!! R Ricardo
07:45 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrimsonRevolver in this post can reply
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
30 March, 08:02
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
very well said 👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396