Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
Asian pensioner KICKED and PUNCHED -

WARNING: DISTRESSING VIDEO

Police are searching for the man who BRUTALLY ASSAULTED a 65-year-old woman in broad daylight in NYC, repeatedly kicking and punching her to the ground.

Onlooking security guards did nothing to prevent her taking three aggressive blows to the head, even closing their doors as they watched. It's the latest seemingly unprovoked attack in a wave of violent crimes against the Asian community.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtintl
06:00 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
30 March, 07:45
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
We are at a end game situation!!! We have only one choice !!! I myself am choosing to stand up!! I have seen enough!!! If they jail me so be it!!! If they kill me so be it!!! I am not standing aside while shit like this goes on!!! This could be your mom, your grandmother or your sister!!! I am not going to be hushed or turn the other cheek!!! This is incredible!!! Its time to die with your boots on if your gonna die!!! We as people have to defend and or take the beating and stop all of this!! IT IS TIME!!!!!! R Ricardo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
30 March, 08:02
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
very well said 👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
30 March, 06:15
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
GUESS WHAT YOU "ONE RACE WE ARE ALL ONE" U R IDIOTS WE ARE IN A WAR OF DNA AND BLOOD RACES

LET ME BE CLEAR - IT'S NOT ABOUT SKINTONE *BUT MANY* SOULLESS DEMONS ARE "BLACK CAANANONITES!" (READ THE BIBLE!) WAKE THE FLOCK UP GOD SAID DO NOT MARRY STRANGE WOMEN! DO NOT BRING STRANGERS IN YOUR CAMP!

THERE ARE SOULLESS DEMONS WALKING AMONG US ON EARTH
SO I WILL SAY IT DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT THIS IS AN UNPROVKED ATTACK BY A BLACK PERSON??? OH NO! I MUST BE RACIST!

ALL OF THE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS SINGING "KUMBAYAH" AND HOLDING HANDS WITH YOUR BLACK NEIGHBORS AND LUKEWARM NINNYS ALL TRY NOT TO NOTICE THAT THE UNPROVOKED ATTACKS ARE MOSTLY BY BLACK LEFTISTS???

SSSH LETS ALL FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE AND START POSTING ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO BE "ONE RACE!"

THERE ARE MANY RACES ON OUR PLANET - NOT ALL "PEOPLE" ARE HUMANS WAKE UP UPI NI^^ER LOVERS!

NEWS FLASH YOU BRAINWASHED NINNYS! THEY LIED TO YOU!

WE ARE NOT "ONE RACE" THERE ARE EVIL BEINGS WITH NO SOUL THAT ARE THE

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
30 March, 06:16
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
ALL OF THE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS SINGING "KUMBAYAH" AND HOLDING HANDS WITH YOUR BLACK NEIGHBORS AND LUKEWARM NINNYS ALL TRY NOT TO NOTICE THAT THE UNPROVOKED ATTACKS ARE MOSTLY BY BLACK LEFTISTS???

SSSH LETS ALL FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE AND START POSTING ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO BE "ONE RACE!"

THERE ARE MANY RACES ON OUR PLANET - NOT ALL "PEOPLE" ARE HUMANS WAKE UP UPI NI^^ER LOVERS!

NEWS FLASH YOU BRAINWASHED NINNYS! THEY LIED TO YOU!

WE ARE NOT "ONE RACE" THERE ARE EVIL BEINGS WITH NO SOUL THAT ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF CAIN WALKING THE EARTH

GENESIS CH 6