Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:44
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
So at least 25 million children missing a year>???
Governments are inolved on a scale that will shock the world.
This team has been preping people for years and part of a sting, take down, linking many evil groups to government.
https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:41
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 09:00
And nothing will happen. We have been had by Trump. He's golfing and crashing weddings. Jr eating out Newsom's leftover(Guilfoyle is pure trash). Wake up and fight for yourself, Trump isn't doing it.

I cannot believe how pussy soft you all have become. Trust the Plan? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
30 March, 08:59
I’m glad I have my Armour on. Still, not surprised but sickened.

... ... @Trader_Kev
30 March, 07:14
ladies, i hope you are wide awake.

better to go all out natural.