Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 12:20
How Whithouse repoters travel these days.
#Inevitable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kay Tee @kmax
18 March, 04:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
😎Who is R?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Warrior @Soularo
29 March, 02:49
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
I would love it if it was JFK Jr. but could it be RFK Jr?

Kay Tee @kmax
29 March, 07:15
In response Truth Warrior to his Publication
Agreed... it's possible right? Have a look at his Children's Health Defense work. How involved he is in Covid.

Truth Warrior @Soularo
As I listen to his interviews, he appears to be not only knowledgeable about world innerworkings but he also appears to be a good and compassionate person.
02:08 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Soularo in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
30 March, 03:13
In response Truth Warrior to his Publication
🙏A special kind of person chooses to be the voice of our future generations, he says,

"the greatest crisis that America faces today, as big as any of our environmental crisis, is the chronic disease epidemic in America's children."

"How is it that our federal agencies are not asking an essential question? What is debilitating America's children?"

"I will spend the rest of my life fighting to make sure no other child in this country or any other country suffers this kind of unnecessary injury again. And I will die with my boots on fighting for these children."

He speaks with passion and a lot of heart, just like someone else we know and love. 🙏

https://youtu.be/4vkWebSiB...
Children’s Health Defense: Exposing Causes, Seeking Justice, Protecting Children - YouTube

Children’s Health Defense's mission is to end the childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible a...

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
30 March, 03:23
I love this man. God bless his Strength & Perseverance.