Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
John 54288418 @RealNewEnglandPatriots
22 January, 06:29
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
amazing work piecing this together patriot! sending it to family and friends now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
22 January, 05:44
I am ready for this part of the plan to go into play and arrests start. Because, the longer this goes on, the left is going to pull a plot twist and start blaming anything covid related on the former administration. 😡 Which will only keep the already controlled people more controlled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 January, 05:33
Awesome work!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 04:18

Trump Won @Bulldog93
22 January, 04:01
reminds me of Its A wonderful Life. lots of George Baileys around.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 03:58
Amen, Ham!! That's what I keep trying to tell those who doubt- Revelation 17:17 - we have to see what could have been to appreciate what is to come!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 January, 03:50
NOT BIG #DROP

BIG #BULLSHIT MORE CORRECT

DONT EVEN READ

WAITIN FOR THE #EBS

or... or... WHAIT A MOMENT! 😮

MAYBE THE😲

BS

OF

#EBS WAS FOR #BULLSHIT ? --> BOOM ! THAT ITS

#Comms SOLVED! #TheGreatAwakening ON THE ROAD AGAIN #ww1wga !

Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
22 January, 03:47
I needed to see that, thank you