Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 March, 06:25
A lot of people were pissed at me today...🤣

Do you think I really cared?

Hell no I did not.
I thought of the slings and arrows POTUS has taken for our Nation, and I realized today's 'angst' targetted my way was a very small price to pay...
And I may have helped someone along the way.

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Warrior @DoubleWarrior2
25 March, 05:03
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Veronica? Who stands with you?
I am 2 hours away.
How can i help to maintain the signs?
Do you even need help?
Mead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I stand on Our Bridge most days alone...
However,
I do NOT stand without the heart and sould of EVERY Patriot keeping me company on those days.
I am NEVER alone...
I walk on that Bridge every single day with God & His Angels walking with me as well dear Patriot sister.
You are welcome to join me, any time it is convenient for you, if you'd like.
What you will see, 'up close & personal' will fill your soul, of this I can guarantee.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
12:29 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Double Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
25 January, 06:34
You are truly missed dear Veronica...There is no one like you! 🕊️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 April, 06:17
God bless you Veronica! Thank you for all you do

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
01 April, 12:55
私はあなたの強さを尊重します!!日本から🙏💞✨
#ThePeoplesBridge

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
01 April, 12:01
#wwg1wga
Lovely lady, you're an amazing inspiration for so many. Mahalo nui loa from across the ocean.

TurnTurnTurn music video
"Carry on my Wayward Son"

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 March, 11:59
Veronica. You most Enlightened and Stubborn US warrior i EVER SAW🤗😍🙏

In Europa your act could be seen as childish, (you know, Greta)... but for Americans worked perfectly🤗😍

You ARE US GENIUS☢️😍☢️

This One i send you on your Celestial Important Daily Routine 🤗🙏

God Bless You!

https://youtu.be/wZf41UudA...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 March, 11:49
My spirit is with you every day Veronica!! I hope I can join you someday! I’d learn alot from you and have loads of fun in the process!! I’m only about. 5 hrs away!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 March, 11:49
FATHER GOD CREATOR YHVH
AND YOU MAKE A MAJORITY
THROUGH
CHRIST JESUS YESHUA MESSIAH!

YOU HAVE ANGELS
ON YOUR SHOULDERS
AS YOU GO TO AND FRO.

MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS
UPON MILLIONS,
UPON MILLIONS
ARE TOUCHED,
INFLUENCE,
HAVE SEEN,
EXPERIENCED,
SHARED,
ENJOYED,
BY YOU SWEET LADY.

IT'S A GREAT PLEASURE
FROM SoIL TO SAY
WE ARE KINDRED SPIRITS...

I FEEL WE ARE
DEFINITELY
FROM THE SAME
GROUP OF THE
TRAIL OF TEARS
SURVIVORS
WHO LANDED
IN ILLINOIS.

YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEONE.

💕🙏💕👍🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
31 March, 11:46
Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 March, 11:44
Agree! You are not alone! We are not alone! I'd love to greet all of you, but I know we need to be the light right where we are. Nothing can stop what will be, and no one can keep us apart! WWG1WGA!! No one understands that fully as light workers....❤️🥰

Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
31 March, 11:42
With you in Australia, love your dedication...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 March, 11:36
I LOVE YOU. I am thousands of miles away from you, but please know that I stand with you. No physical distance can prevent us kindred spirits and patriots from connecting.

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
31 March, 11:35
You ROCK Veronica!! We love you!! Thank you for all that you do everyday!! May God Bless you and keep you safe!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
31 March, 11:25
You never fail to inspire me! Thank you, Veronica.