Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 11:56
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
The United States
In the 2019 Global Peace Ranking, the United States is listed in 128th place. This represents a drop of four places from the previous year. The USA ranks lower than countries like Niger, Nicaragua, the Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Brazil, and El Salvador. The United States has fallen in rankings in every single report that the Global Peace Ranking has put out since 2016. Some of the reasons for this drop include a decrease in life satisfaction and a growing wealth gap.

This is SAD... If war driven AFRICA COUNTRIES ARE MORE SAFE THAN NUCLEAR SUPERPOWER... 😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 March, 11:58
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
are these statistics based off of gun violence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 11:48
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
https://www.worldatlas.com...

ALL HIGH RANKED SAFE COUNTRIES HAVE TWO THINGS IN COMMON:

1) CIA has no BRANCH THERE
2) GUN LICENCE DEPENDS ON IQ TEST

European Domination
Iceland, New Zealand, Austria, Portugal, Denmark, and Canada make up the top five safest countries in the world. Also on the list is the Czech Republic, Singapore, Japan, and Ireland.