Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
We live in a world where Jesus shoes are a parody (Babylon Bee) and Satan shoes (made with real human blood) are real and can’t be kept in stock.

This is surely some kind of real global nightmare from which a world wide Great Awakening of all humanity cannot come soon enough.
10:05 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
30 March, 10:37
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Nike is done, finished, over for a lot of people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 March, 10:39
At what point do we start "eliminating" all these evil scumbags? Asking for millions of armed friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
30 March, 01:04
bro top shoes are fake. kanye would never work with nikes

you people are gullible as fuck.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
29 March, 10:22
I often wonder how Scripture records that there will come a time when the people of the world will accept the mark of the beast. First its Satanic sneakers selling out in less than 1 minute. Next its you can not buy or sell without the mark. If there are people desperate for a pair of sneakers I can not imagine how people will react when their life is dependant on receiving the mark of the beast. It appears to me that what Scripture foretold concerning the end is closer than we would like to believe. Trust the plan. Who's plan? mans plan or Gods plan?

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
29 March, 10:21

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
29 March, 10:16
'Jesus Shoes' Released 538 Days Before 'Satan Shoes'.

💧#538 🤔

https://hypebeast.com/2019...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 March, 10:11
This is why there is a stairway to heaven and a highway to hell.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 10:17
I TOLD YOU BIGGEST DEEP STATE SECRET.

WITH EACH DEAD OF SLEEPER (YELLOW)
IT MASSIVE BOOST WAKEN (BLUE)...
HUMAN HAS GIFT TO KILL THEMSELVES VIA THEIR FEAR OR GREED BASED VAXXINATION...
ALL IS GOD GRANTED FREEDOM OF CHOICE. ALL 7 ARCHANGELS ALREADY HERE ON EARTH, CHRIST ALSO, STAGE WAS SET😎🤗🙏🤣

In Theosophy, it is believed that the Seven Stars of the Pleiades focus the spiritual energy of the Seven Rays from the Galactic Logos to the Seven Stars of the Great Bear, then to Sirius, then to the Sun, then to the god of Earth (Sanat Kumara), and finally through the seven Masters of the Seven Rays to the human race.