Only people mentioned by tasyw in this post can reply
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
30 March, 08:33
In response Tasy Walker to her Publication
Little ol me has paid approx One Million $$$ in income tax over my life time. Now as a retired person on a pension, I am still paying taxes on a pension that I put money into and already paid taxes on. and now idiot trudope is making more taxes: grinding Canadians into poverty to serve his UN agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
30 March, 07:37
A friend posted this last night. It's from the state of ohio. Not to mention the taxes you pay when you purchase a car, license/title fees & insurance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 06:00
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
sux right?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 06:02
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
this young lady I met recently told me, I’m always working. She doesn’t know we’re about to teach her all the things that she missed out on. That we have her back. And she’s truly trying to better herself but this is the only way? Work work work work work and more work!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
29 March, 10:51
Yes I always knew that we pay to much tax, but the rich don't seem to pay tax how is this fair?

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
29 March, 10:31
I've always been confused about this. Still paying taxes as if we were still owned by England.

Zeina Allen @Zeina
29 March, 09:59
We can never truly own anything (house, vehicles, etc..) ☹

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 March, 09:27
Yup-Yup ... there ya go!
screwd coming and going with an extra ice pick in your brain (ie: vaxx)