Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 March, 06:56
Food... you won’t be able
to feed your family without
the vaccine...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Orrrrrrrrrrrr..................the 90 million people who voted for Trump could grow a mother fucking backbone, march to DC and burn the town to the ground and deal with Congress ourselves.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE! Those who say we can't have a civil war are simply pussy soft! We end this scam ourselves. Donald John Trump is golfing and crashing weddings.......LET'S DO THIS!
07:00 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 March, 07:11
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
protests dont work obviously. you want to jump in the fight legally? serve those mfs officials with papers. go to courtroomwatch.org download the forms there and serve all officials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:17
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Legally? Are they KILLING us LEGALLY? Fuck legally. We march to DC, torch the town and drag Congress out into the streets by the hair and end this scam TONIGHT?

Legally? You cannot be serious? Throw the mother fucking law out the mother fucking window!

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 March, 07:03
If this doesn’t happen soon

Larry Terry @Ltjr
29 March, 07:02
i agree 100%