to feed your family without
the vaccine...
06:56 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl_3 in this post can reply
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
29 March, 07:47
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
yes, if that happens no more q waiting ....armor up locked and loaded

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
29 March, 07:22
You know, this is very interesting, and it will come back to bite them. I rent. If I can't work (I work from home), then I can’t pay my bills. If I can't pay my bills, I get evicted. Now I am out on the street spreading my germs. Or in a concentration camp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 March, 07:14
This movie better hurry up! Patriots getting restless...

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 March, 07:11
haha. Try it.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:00
Orrrrrrrrrrrr..................the 90 million people who voted for Trump could grow a mother fucking backbone, march to DC and burn the town to the ground and deal with Congress ourselves.

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE! Those who say we can't have a civil war are simply pussy soft! We end this scam ourselves. Donald John Trump is golfing and crashing weddings.......LET'S DO THIS!

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 March, 07:03
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
If this doesn’t happen soon

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 March, 07:11
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
protests dont work obviously. you want to jump in the fight legally? serve those mfs officials with papers. go to courtroomwatch.org download the forms there and serve all officials.

Jeremy Omega @OUCyberGeek
29 March, 06:57
That's why we grow our own. We'll sit back and watch this ship sink and then be here still when everyone else destroys what is left.

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 March, 07:05
In response Jeremy Omega to his Publication
Not an option for everyone.. think cities and elderly. II can see where people will not be employable without the jab.