Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
29 March, 07:15
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
This is exactly what #Jesus did for all of us....
He is such a Good Shepherd.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me"
John 10:27 KJV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
29 March, 07:16
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Amen!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 March, 07:25
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Amen! Exactly what I was thinking!

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
29 March, 07:14
This breaks my heart.

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 March, 07:07
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. We could all learn from this. ❤️🙏

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
29 March, 06:49
Thank you for sharing!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
29 March, 06:45
That's what the world should have been doing for President Trump, not attacking him and he still took all those slings and arrows for us!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
29 March, 07:11
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
totally agree. this story reminded me of president trump as well as the veitnam veterans ❤️🙏